The Islamic Cultural Center of Fresno strives to serve the community and maintain an open space available for all to enjoy. ICCF welcomes the community and encourages you to hold your private family gather at the Islamic Center. ICCF rents its facilities for weddings, memorials, hajj reception, graduation, Quran recitations, and other religious and cultural occasions.
Our Center makes our facilities available as a service to the community for a nominal fee.
- General seating capacity of 240 people theatre style or 180 dining
- Spacious patio dining area (weather permitting) and play area
- Small meeting room
- Masjid / prayer room for reading the Quran
- Accessible disabled facilities and parking
- Plenty of parking spaces
- Audio/visual including powerpoint projection and movies
- Heat & A/C adjusted for your comfort
Fees collected provide you with access to Center’s main hall, outside patio and prayer area. Kitchen use is restricted to warming and serving purposes only NO Food Preparation allowed.
- $800 (No food served) for four hours or less. Additional $125/hour.
- $1200 (Food served) for four hours or less. Additional $125/hour.
- $1000 – Security Deposit (will be returned upon inspection of building after rental use to ensure that no damage has occurred or additional janitorial service is required
For more information check out the Rental Agreement form or call the Center, (559) 297-9535, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental of Chairs / Tables:
Chairs: (foldable padded chairs): $2.00 each per day
- Rectangular 6 ft tables (white): $10 each per day
- Rectangular 8 ft tables (white): $15 each per day
The Islamic Center meeting room can be rented for the purpose of conducting small group meetings ( 4 hours or less). Please inquire about charges and availability by calling (559) 297-9535, email email@example.com.